Thursday, November 5, 2009

A little black number!

Hi All!

It  has been a while I know, probably because I have been so busy working on 5 bridesmaids jewels for a wedding in April of next year! Can't wait to show you what they look like once I have completed  all the necklaces and earings...but for now not even a sneak preview for you all. SORRY! ;-) but soon!

Here is one an item I worked on a while ago, I often wear black and wanted something simple that I can wear every day! So these are 3 seperate strings and I wear them all together or on their own! I made these earings over the weekend, and have already had 3 orders! Love them, so made myself a pair as well. I am wearing this today...yes with red!

Hope you like it, and will be showing you more really soon.

Take care and have a super rest of week
D

2 comments:

  1. These earrings are absolutely divine. The bottom of the earrings are flower-shaped, black in front and silver at the back. I've already ordered 2 pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deidré.
    Your friend Sharon told me about your blog. I am among other things textil designer and have made necklesses from wool. I am most working in scrapbooking, cardmaking and other paper craft for the moment.
    It is plesure to look at your blog, like your creacion.
    Best wishes, Jóna

    ReplyDelete