Thursday, October 22, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Hi again!

I would have loved to blog more tonight, but on my way out the door, we are going to the movies.

However, there is someting I have to do before I sign off tonight. I need to thank both my 1st followers for joining! Janine, my beading buddy and hopefully partner in many joint ventures for the future of jewelry making! Also to Sharon, you have got to go and check out her blog all, she makes stunning creative cards! Check under blogs I follow on my site, and please go have a look at her site....AMAZING!

The second big thank you is to Sharon, once again. This beautiful blog you are looking at now (yes, mine you are currently viewing!) was created by her. I am clueless and she has been beggin me to create my own blog, so lunch time today we sat down and she created this stunning blog for me! It truely reflects my personality, she knows me well. You are a dear friend, and thank you so much, I love my site. Mwha!

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you like your blog and was thrilled to assist you. It captures your personality perfectly. Enjoy! MWAH back to you x

    ReplyDelete