Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love this!


Good evening all

Don't know about you, but this has been a long day : ) Hope you are all keeping well?

Want to say thank you to all that have signed my guestbook, it is great hearing from you!

Now today I would like to show you one of the items I made during winter, this was a super rainy typical Cape Town day and I had to get up early to join Janine for a class we had gone to for a bit of inspiration on new ideas. Had really not felt like it  that particular morning, but once I got there and the creative juices started flowing the necklace you see here was my final result...morning well spent I had thought.

This necklace contains mostly semi precious stones as well as some nice spacers, mixed it up for a change. Then there is a chain only in the middle and the last string is a chain that has been linked out of pin sections filled with glass beads. It has a bit of weight to it as I am sure you can imagine, it being stones and glass mostly.

Hope you enjoy it.
Here is wishing every one of you a lovely eve.
D

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous my friend. Love the colours. Can't wait to see your other creations. Love Me xx

    ReplyDelete