Friday, October 30, 2009

Red for the day!

Hi all!

Today is a stunning day in the mother city, Cape Town! So I thought that I would share my little red glass necklace with you. I made this one last week Thursday...well, more a case of having worked on it for 2 weeks!

I felt like making something red, which I never do by the way. I bought a red top a while ago and needed something to glam it up a bit. So found loads of red glas beads at Fantasia and some little see though glass beads and shiny rondelles. And made three seperate strings and then platted them together (like you would your hair ;-) I am very happy with it, and have worn it twice now.

Hope you like it. Got one more I am going to post today, and then it is weekend for a change.

Take care all, chat soon
D

1 comment:

  1. Nou dat ek vir Rooi so duidelik sien - menslik maar sy is stunning !

    ReplyDelete