Thursday, October 22, 2009

Classic 21st Birthday Glass Pearl Gift Set


I was commissioned by a colleague to make a necklace and earring set for her daughter-in-law’s 21st. I used glass pearls in 3 different earthy colors, as well as little silver ball (as spacers) and then some beautiful clear stone spacers (just dazzles them up so nicely!) for this project and she was hugely impressed with the final creation. This design attracted a lot of attention, so I can see myself making duplicates thereof, but just changing the colour scheme. Upon completion of all my creations, I place the jewellery item in a lovely organza bag which has a drawstring to close and that is how my clients receive them, I love the look. Thanks for popping by, please leave a comment as I really enjoy reading them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maatjie, Welcome to blogland. I am so pleased that you've decided to share your beautiful creations with the bloggers out there. Wishing you all the best. I've seen this in person and it is absolutely stunning. Liefies Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creations!!

    Greetings from Holland!!

    ReplyDelete