Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Had this on today!

Hi All,

To those of you who have joined as followers, thank you and a warm welcome! Also to friends who have signed my guestbook many thanx! : )
I wanted to share my latest creation with you all, I started this one on the weekend and then finished it up last night after buying the ribbon at Merrypack yesterday.

This is a glass pendant with loads of glass beads all shapes and size with some glass pearls here and there. And then some really cool silver bits. Then just to round it off, I took some inspiration from Janine and added the orange ribbon in between to glam it up as well as make it stand out a bit more. Our companies corporate colors are orange and black, so looks good when wearing it to work : )

Let me know what you think.
Till we chat again,
D

2 comments: