Sunday, October 25, 2009

How had this all started?

Hi Again!
Okay, well I think now that I finally have a blog I need to probably give you some idea of how this had all come about. I have always been quite a create soul and have many hobbies and things I do to express my creativity.
I have had a couple of beads and stones over the last couple of years, due to a very good friend of mine Helen who got into beading and then got all of us hooked! Then earlier this year Janine (also a very close friend!) rediscovered her passion for beading and making jewelry, so she invited me along to a class in a shop at West Coast Village called Beads n Things. The owner is great and pretty soon Janine and I were eating, sleeping and breathing beads and new and great ideas of things to make :-)
Janine and I are now making our own jewelry and not too long ago she came up with this wonderful idea of the two of us offering beading parties! So, Saturday a week ago, we offered a class to 8 ladies as one of them had a Birthday and thought it might be fun for each of her friends to make their own necklaces.
IT WAS SUPER! Boosted our confidence in our technique and also confirmed the good balance between the two of us! Here's to many many more parties to come! Cheers!!
I include a photo of some of the earings that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment