Monday, October 26, 2009


Hi,
So here are 3 of the bracelet's that I have made. This one to the left is my latest, I got some beads from a Wholesale supplier Janine had stock of, and put this together, hope you like it. It is on elasticated cord.

Have to say, I like it, almost wore it to work myself this morning : ) but then decided to wear black...so maybe another day LOL!

Okay, next is my favourite one! This is my charm bracelet I made about 2 months ago, I spent lots of time on it and had to select each and every charm with loads of love and personal interest. I wear it at LEAST 3 times a week and love it every day! I have placed a 'D' charm as well as a 'V' in for my initials. It is busy and stunning and all mine! ;-) and it jingles a lot when I wear it. Love it!




This very last one is a bracelet I made to go with a necklace I made 2 weeks ago. Necklace has been sold but I still have the bracelet. Was a bit upset when I sold the necklace as I bought some of these beads two years ago and had no idea if I could get my hands on more. And once I had made this set, I loved it. So went shopping in last week and found the exact same beads! Thank goodness! SO now I can make more of them as it really came out so nice. I will post a picture of the necklace as well so you can see what this little gem looks like. Enjoy. Till next time, hope you are all keeping well and have had a good start to the day!

2 comments:

  1. The charm bracelet is stunning, have seen this is person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jou charm armband slaan nog steeds my asem weg !

    ReplyDelete