Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sharon's big Birthday!

Hi
I have to share this one with you all!
My friend Sharon had a big birthday in August and I had decided to make her some special jewels to remember this birthday.

So needless to say I shopped for ages and bought so many things I decided NOT to use in the end! And then finally it all came together when I stumbled apon a Rose (which is what her name means by the way!)clasp at one of my fav shops. I decided to use it in the front as the centre bit of the necklace, and then I could plan the rest around it!

So this little inspiration gave bearth to my light obsession with pearls :-) I made her a real pearl necklace and earing set, and loved every minute of every hour I invested it putting it together for her with loads of love and memories.

Trust me in the end when I saw the look on her face and she was over the moon...and speachless I new my job was done!

I include a photo Sharon took of the set so I could add it for you all to see. Hoping you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment